Ignite TSA is based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire and is currently a large collaborative of primary schools working together to improve outcomes for all our children.
Our Mission: To ignite the passion for teaching, learning and leadership.
Our Vision: Outstanding learning, teaching and outcomes in all of our schools
We support the National College for Teaching and Leadership Teaching School Vision – to be part of an established network of system leaders that will drive significant improvement in the quality of professional practice, improving the attainment of every child.
As well as offering support for our own alliance, we identify and co-ordinate expertise from our alliance to support six areas :-
- Lead the development of a school-led Initial Teacher Training system through School Direct
- Lead peer to peer professional and leadership development
- Identify and develop leadership potential
- Provide support for other schools
- Designate and broker Specialist Leaders in Education
- Engage in research and development
Andy Moor / Steve Jevons
Why train to teach with us?
We are a fast-growing collaborative of successful schools across Cheshire and Wirral whose mission is to ‘spark’ the next generation of outstanding teachers. We can offer you the highest quality of initial teacher training leading to Qualified Teacher Status.
- We can offer:
- Opportunity to receive bespoke training from outstanding practitioners, subject specialists and internationally renowned trainers, all of which will enable you to become an outstanding teacher for 21st Century education.
- Outstanding support from highly trained mentors
- Trainee support networks to share best practice and learn from each other through strong networks enhanced by use innovative use of social media
- Highly supportive schools who will guide you to become an outstanding practitioner
We can also offer:
- Specialist training in Autism and SEN
- Cutting edge practice in teaching and assessment strategies
- Specific placements open for students wishing to embark on a teaching career in Catholic Education
- Training from ‘World Leaders’ in Building Learning Power
Continuing Professional Development
Great CPD inspires staff and makes sure that the best practice is maintained in our schools. Ignite aims to provide the best training opportunities for Alliance members and beyond.
Our training courses for teachers cover a wide range of curriculum areas so that teachers get the best training possible. We deliver courses from the vast experience of our school leaders and SLEs alongside working with high quality providers to make sure teachers get the support and inspiration they deserve.
Effective leadership is essential for a successful school and we have worked with providers to ensure leaders have up to date training to meet the demands of the system.
We are passionate about helping all children reach their potential no matter what barriers may be in the way. Along with Hinderton school, we have developed some exciting training opportunities to benefit both mainstream and special settings.
The success of our schools relies on all staff who work within them. We believe in providing the highest quality training for our support staff to ensure our children get the very best.
Governors are one of the largest volunteer forces in the country and have an important part to play in raising school standards. The role of the governing board is absolutely key to the effectiveness of a school. Time and time again Ofsted (the national inspection body for schools) has noted that the most effective schools demonstrate effective leadership and management – including by the governing board. We are passionate about offering high quality Governor training.
For more information about our great range of CPD courses visit http://www.welcometoignite.co.uk/cpd-leadership-pathways/cpd/courses-calend…